The topics of interest include, but are not restricted to:
- network security models and tools
- application security models and tools
- security requirements definition and modelling
- formal verification of security-relevant properties
- security testing of legacy systems
- data analysis
- biometric security
- advanced biosignal processing and modelling
- biometric performance management
- classification and indexing of multimedia information objects
- multimedia security and protection
- access control and data protection
- web security
- security of SaaS in cloud computing environments
- software engineering for cloud and ubiquitous computing
- business process engineering and execution support
- data protection in ERP systems
- industrial applications: Government,
Finance, Retail, etc.
The conference is supported by IFIP TC8 Information Systems.
Conference ChairsAgostino Cortesi
Program co-ChairsNabendu Chaki
Program CommitteeAjith Abraham
Young Im Cho
Aditya K. Ghose
Dong Hwa Kim
Call for contributions
Authors are invited to submit technical papers describing original research. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this symposium. Accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings, in the Lecture Notes in Computer Science series, by Springer-Verlag. Authors will be required to sign a copyright release.
Paper submission guidelines
Technical papers must not exceed 12 pages in camera-ready form, including
figures and references,in Springer LNCS style (see http://www.springer.de/comp/lncs/authors.html for details). All submissions must be in English.
Paper submission is already open, via the web-submission system easychair.
- April 20, 2012: Paper Submission Deadline (Extended!)
- June 10, 2012: Notification of Accepted Papers
- June 30, 2012: Author Registration Deadline
- September 26-28, 2012: Conference
Notice that only full papers submitted by April 20 will be considered for reviewing. The previous submission of title and abstract serves only to speed-up the assignment of papers to the reviewers.