Professor of Computer Science, DAIS, Universita' Ca'Foscari Venezia, Italy
Associate member, Laboratoire IRIF, Universite' Paris Cite', France
Email: salibra at unive.it
Scientific meeting in honor of Antonino Salibra. Paris, July 1-2, 2013.
- My research interests include lambda calculus, universal algebra, theory of clones, algebraic logic, domain theory and topology
(with applications to computer science), differential and resource lambda calculi.
- Speaker, TACL'22, Coimbra, June 2022.
- Talks at University of Cagliari and Universite' Paris Cite', 2022.
- Speaker, 8th European Congress of Mathematics, 2021.
- Invited Professor, Laboratoire IRIF, Universite' Paris-Diderot, 2019.
- Invited Speaker, Non-commutative structures 2018: a workshop in honor of Jonathan Leech, 2018, 23-27 May, Portoroz, Slovenia.
- Invited Professor, Laboratoire IRIF, Universite' Paris-Diderot, 2018
- PhD course on ''Elliptic Curves, Number Theory and Cryptography'', University of Venice, 2018
- Speaker, AsubL take 6 (Workshop on Algebra and substructural Logics) 2018, Cagliari, 2018
- Invited talk, Institut de Mathematiques, Aix Marseille Universite', 2016
- Invited talk, Summer of Logic, Universita' di Cagliari, 2015
- Invited talk, at Monthly "CHoCoLa" meetings, ENS, Lyon 2015
- L'anima del Gattopardo, regia di Annarita Zambrano,
Taormina Film Fest 2014
- Program Committee 15th Italian Conference on Theoretical Computer Science,
Perugia, Italy, September 17-19th, 2014.
- 5 Talks at Computer Science Department, University of Leicester, January 26-31, 2014.
- Invited Speaker, Dagstuhl Seminar "Duality in Computer Science", Schloss Dagstuhl - Leibniz Center for Informatics, Germany, July 28-August 02, 2013.
- Invited talk at Monthly "CHoCoLa" meetings:
Curry-Howard: Logic and Computation, ENS de Lyon, February 14, 2013.
- Invited Professor, Fondation de Mathematique de Paris, 2012.
- Invited speaker at 37th International Symposium on
Mathematical Foundations of Computer Science (MFCS'12), August 27-31,
2012, Bratislava, Slovakia.
- Lessons on Computability Theory, Summer School AILA (Associazione Italiana di Logica e sue Applicazioni), August 2011.
- Calcolabilita' e Linguaggi Formali
- Mathematical Logic
- Matematica Discreta
- Algebra Lineare
- Matematica di Base