I am professor of computer science at the Department of Environmental Sciences, Informatics, and Statistics of Università Ca’ Foscari Venezia.
- I am member of the ACADIA (AdvanCes in Autonomous, DIstributed and pervAsive systems) research center of the Department of Environmental Sciences, Informatics, and Statistics. (Web site of the center)
- Current interests
- Programming languages for videogames
- Database programming and query languages in general, statically typed object database languages in particular
- Object model and languages for digital libraries
- Modeling texts in non alphabetical languages
- Design and evaluation of multimedia systems for cultural heritage
- Spatio-temporal datawarehouses
- Completed research activities
- List of papers from the official University page (click on “Pubblicazioni” tab)
- List of papers from the Bibliography Server at the University of Trier
- My favourite paper ( Galileo: A Strongly Typed, Interactive Conceptual Language) is included in the Frequently cited database publications from the Bibliography Server at the University of Trier.
- Basi di Dati (Modulo 2) (in Italian)
- Corso programmazione iOS (in Italian)