European PVM/MPI Users’ Group Meeting will be a forum for the
users and developers of PVM,
MPI and other message - passing programming environments.
They will have the opportunity to meet each
other, share ideas and experiences, and meet members of
the PVM and MPI teams.
Topics include, but are not limited to, the following areas:
- Parallel algorithms using the message-passing paradigm
- Parallel applications in science and engineering
- Parallel data mining applications
- Latest extensions and improvements to PVM and MPI
- PVM/MPI in Clusters and Grids
- Tools for PVM and MPI
- Performance evaluation of PVM and MPI
- PVM and MPI implementation issues
- Novel message-passing paradigms for Grids and P2P