Topics of interest
Authors are invited to submit technical papers describing original research in metholologies, tools and contents relevant for the design, the delivery and the evaluation of Informatics curricula. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this symposium. Accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings, and authors will be required to sign a copyright release.Topics of of interest include, but they are not limited to:
- Accreditation and assessment
- Promoting multi-disciplinary initiatives - impact on curriculum
- Innovative degree programs
- Innovative uses of technology in the classroom
- Partnerships with industry
- International cooperation, double degrees and mobility
- Integrating gender and culture issues into informatics curricula
- The balance between course-work and research
- Debugging tools and programming learning
- Expanding the audience for informatics
- Funding opportunities for curriculum development and studies
- Collaborative learning
Paper submission guidelines
Technical papers must not exceed 15 pages in camera-ready form, including figures and references. All submissions must be in English. Paper submissions will be made electronically via the easychair web-submission system.
To download the guidelines for the submission of camera ready papers for the proceedings click here.
To submit, please follow this link.
- May 22, 2008: Paper submission deadline
- July 19, 2008: Notification of Accepted Papers
- September 5, 2008: Camera-ready deadline
Download the call for papers
You can also download this call as plain text.